9 January 2018
COCKROACHES EVERYWHERE AND UNSAFE PLACE!
COCKROACHES EVERYWHERE!!!! (we took pictures) They need to clean this place, to paint the wall (wholes in the walls, doors not painted etc etc) they need to provide safety!! the electricity to get hot water in the shower was totally out!! almost in the water while taking a shower! (we took pictures)!! we were scared to get electrocuted. Also there are wholes in the walls where they added the Air Conditioning so any insects (or even animals such as rats) can enter because they just made wholes in the walls to add the A/C!!! UNBELIEVABLE !!! And also, the kitchen window above the fridge can not been closed! And they need to clean the sheets... They need to provide what should be provided in a decent apartment ... This place is DIRTY and DANGEROUS, it should not even been possible to book it!!!
THE ONLY RESAON you want to go there is that the accommodation is ideally located. That is THE ONLY GOOD POINT otherwise it is a very very bad place. COCKROACHES EVERYWHERE!!!! AND NOT SAFE AT ALL!! There is electricity inside the shower! The kitchen was disgusting, the beds were uncomfortable (sheets obviously not cleaned), the couch was not a real one and finally there were COCKROACHES everywhere!!! It is dirty, people at the reception don't speak any other language than theirs and nobody can help you. This place is awfully disgusting! not to talk about the swimming pool dirty ... and the floor sticky! Finally there are wholes in the walls where they added the Air Conditioning so any insects (or even animals such as rats) can enter because they just made wholes in the walls to add the A/C!!! UNBELIEVABLE !!!
10 November 2017
It was awesome
Old but nice
11 September 2017
There are no comments available for this review.
21 November 2016
dont go... and if go be careful about your things, suveillance cameras dont are used at all
someone stole my camera from the swiming pool and the staff dont review the cameras